I am taking the "Fearless Fair Isle" class at the Studio Knitting Retreat this coming weekend. Tonight I took out the basket of yarn to try and decide which 3 colors I should put together.
It's supposed to snow tonight. If it does, the class I am supposed to teach tomorrow will be canceled. If that happens I will get to stay home and look at different color combinations all day long. GUESS who is praying for snow like they haven't done since they were a kid?