Happy rainy Friday night. If you haven't made any plans for this weekend yet and find yourselves twiddling your thumbs trying to think of something to do, here's a suggestion: drive around until you find some lilac bushes that look like they need trimming and make yourself a big bouquet to put on your table. If you are going to do this, make sure you take a wheel man in case you need to make a quick get-a-way. For the record, I would like to say that these were cut totally legally with full endorsement from the bush owners.
Since I already have my lilacs in place, here is what I plan to do this weekend:
1. Finish reading a book
2. Drink a 4 pack of Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale
3. Buy some material and figure out how to make a sleeveless top
4. Finish edging the garden on top of the rock wall behind my house
5. Hope it doesn't rain so we can go to Art in the Park
6. Clean up the photos on my computer
7. Beat my brother very badly in our current game of Words with Friends
I think all of these things should take me well into Sunday night. I haven't decided if I should combine #2 with #3 or #6 yet. For sure I will not simultaneously attempt #2 and #4.