A list of ordinary things.
1. Cat straddling fence, seen in neighborhood.
2. Perfect flat white at 1900 Barker.
3. A lovely roll of fat quarters at Sarah's fabrics.
4. Good advise on a chalkboard.
5. Cutting out sisters labels. Remember when you were in grade school and got to cut things out as an assignment? And it was fun. It still is.
6. Deciding on fabric for a project.
7. Cocktail time on the weekend in the summer.
8. Same cat, still straddling fence, different pose. Worth repeating.
9. A perfect orange zinnia.
It's a lovely Saturday here at home. As I type, Chris is making "fried chicken salad" for supper and picking out a movie. Which we will watch while lounging on the couch. In our pajamas. While we drink wine. Weekends don't get much better.