« being how it is the color of the month and all | Main | I was forced to set aside my regular program of rabbit stitching »



Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

Liz Van Buren

Wow, is she rocking that 50's schoolteacher vibe or what? Look at that handbag! I bet she has a compact and hankie in there with her cellphone. I just want to kiss her for the memories she brings back. What a beautiful girl. Sigh...where did all the ladylike things go when the jeans, jogging shoes and hoodies crashed the party and refused to leave?


Scuse my ignorance but what is a pour over and what is a cruller. Sounds weird but wonderful.

Amy at love made my home

I was wondering the same as Chrissy, not sure what these drinks are. I've not seen those on the menu in England. xx


OK - so a pour over is a slow method of drip coffee each cup poured slowly, one at a time and takes about 3-4 minutes to brew. A cruller is a fried pastry, kind of like a doughnut but more crispy and with a nice glaze on it. Doesn't that sound like a good combination?

Amy at love made my home

Sounds great indeed Carol, thanks for explaining!


That ensemble is out-of-this-world!!!

Linda :o)

Judy H.

I don't even drink coffee, but I love Oddly Correct's website (will have to visit, as the shop looks so cool). Lindsey and the baristas are adorable. :)

The comments to this entry are closed.